Saturday, June 16, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED!!!

So Thursday night we were at my little brother's (Cooper) baseball game, and my older brother (Shane) and I were going to do ground balls on another field. So Shane was hitting the balls to me, and the last one he hit, it hit something on the ground and it jumped up at me and hit me on the nose right between the eyes. So now I have two black eyes and a cut on my nose. In the bottom picture it's hard to see the other eye.
Lots of fun on the baseball field right! Not!! It hurt really bad, I'm telling you all so you don't copy me.

In the top picture I'm using two ice packs to help with the swelling, and my youngest sister (Ember), said I look like an alien with two big blue eyes.



2 comments:

  1. thaaaaaaat does not look like fun.

    You Peterson peeps have a thing about baseballs... =)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're wearing a Don't Panic shirt while icing your face. :]

    hope it feels better soon!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete